Sleep Disorders Center
Rest – A Place for Help
Coosa Valley’s Sleep Disorders Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, staffed with experienced specialists and equipped with leading-edge technology. We diagnose and treat sleep disorders in a comfortable, convenient setting. Do you experience one or more of the common sleep disturbing symptoms? Call now for an appointment, so you can rest easy!
The Facts About Sleep Disorders
- Approximately 70 million Americans suffer from chronic sleep disturbances
- 82 percent experience at least one symptom of insomnia
- 44 percent experience daytime sleepiness at least 3 days a week
- 32 percent report that lack of sleep affects their daily job performance
- Constant snoring
- Restless sleep
- Morning headaches
- Breathing interruptions during sleep
- Excessive daytime fatigue
- Involuntary limb movement while resting
- Sleep apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)
- Medical and neurological disorders
Sleep right every night.
Sleep Disorders Center – A Place for Help
Coosa Valley Sleep Disorders Center
Anthony McLeod, M.D.
Board Certified in Sleep Medicine and ENT
Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (RPSGT)
For more information please contact us at 256.401.4305.